Monday, June 30, 2014

July Book

So I loved our book for June and I love reading about true historical people of the faith.  I am inspired and challenged and so thankful.  I knew of a lot of these people but really enjoyed reading more and learning a little more.  I cried through some of them.  I also want to quote them but I can't find my book.  When I find it I may come back to write them.  Hudson Taylor!!!  and Amy my girl. Oh their love for Jesus and the word and the gospel excite me so much.

I have a fear of wasting my life and being deceived by this world and living for the things in it.  I remember before Christ in my life living for this world and how empty it is and at times in my life now I find myself off course living for the wrong thing.  It is a battle to keep our mind focused on Jesus and enjoying Him and loving Him and following Him.  But oh the fight is worth it so worth it.   May we always ask for more of Him.  May we always ask to go deeper with Him.  May we always be willing to obey Him.

JULY BOOK..... Now this one is fiction by one of my favorite authors.

Bridge to Haven
Francine Rivers

1 comment: